poniedziałek, 1 kwietnia 2013

hejterzy rania wiecie bardzo rania i beliebers i justina

You're just a stupid selfish you just love yourself you've changed and if you think you're flawless, you're not right. you just love yourself not your fans or selena I HATE YOU!


i am really fucking angry and so sad right now! fuck off! sob. i don't care what do you think about me! you are stupid! you are moron! fuck you! gtfo! good bye? don't write me anything! get it? stupid! go and fuck yourself! leave me alone! okay? go & look at the mirror. then what did you see? just a face,hair,eyes,nose and mounth. people just always seeing your face,hair,eyes,nose and mounth... but they don't know what your feels. they can't see your heart.. and me... they just think i am justin bieber... no... imma human. my name is justin and imma human. they just know my name. and they don't know what i feel. I have feelings too... I can smile.. i can cry. i can laugh.. just don't forget.. I HAVE A HEART.